South Delta Wee Clubhouse
Please view the information below for a detailed job description outlining the role and responsibilities. If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact the organization directly and follow any application instructions as described within the job description details below.
Hours Per Week:
Type of Child Care:
3 - 5 Years
As soon as possible
South Delta Wee Childcare is an inclusive childcare centre for children 12 months to 5 years old which is located in Ladner, BC. We provide a safe and stimulating environment for children to learn, play and grow! We are looking for a full-time person who is certified to join our team starting ASAP. *Please do not apply if you do not have a valid ECEA/ ECE Certificate from the registry.*
- Prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods.
- Assist with proper eating, dressing and toilet habits.
- Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and prepare crafts.
- Support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, emotional and social development of children.
- Maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping duties.
- Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and safety of children.
- Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and communicate with parents and supervisors.
Other: ECEA Certificate or ECE Certificate
- Experience in child care/teaching is required.
- ECEA or ECE Certificate from the registry.
- First Aid Certificate is required.
- Clear Criminal Record Check.
- Ability to multitask in fast-paced professional work environment.
- Detail oriented and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Able to handle all tasks in a timely manner and have a sense of urgency.
- Positive working attitude and patient with children.
- May need some experience in working as a support worker.
Years Experience Required:
Salary & Benefits:
Dental and Medical
Onsite free parking