News, Resources, Updates & More
The information is constantly evolving with COVID-19. Check back here for the latest news, information and resources with regards to COVID-19 and BC's Early Learning & Child Care Professionals.
- ECEBC Code of Ethics (PDF)
- Ministry of Children and Family Development Child Care Response to COVID-19
- BC Temporary Emergency Funding
- List of Essential Service Workers
- Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan
- Managing COVID-19 Stress, Anxiety & Depression
- Making Sense of the Federal and Provincial Supports
Latest COVID-19 Updates
View the latest news posts related to COVID-19
COVID-19 Update: Vaccination rollout for child care staff & your health and safety questions answered
Mar 18, 2021
Read the letter from the Childcare BC Stakeholder Engagement Team regarding the Covid-19 vaccine rollout plan for child care staff along with answers to your health and safety questions.
Jul 16, 2020
The Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD) is continuing to work to provide you with timely and up-to-date information as the COVID-19 situation progresses.
Edition 6 includes information that the health and safety guidance for child care settings has been updated to clarify that ECE practicum students are welcome in child care settings during COVID.