ECE Education Support Fund (Bursary) Portal Announcement
Online Portal for Early Childhood Education (ECE) Students
We are excited to announce the dates for the Winter 2024 Education Support Fund Bursary!
If you are applying for funding for the Winter 2024 semester (for courses that end between January 1st to April 30th 2024) the application will be available to fill out on February 1st 2024 through the online portal. If you have not already done so please create your account profile today.
The intake for submissions will open at 7am on March 1st, 2024 until 11:59pm on March 15th, 2024 .
Please use the button below to access the portal.
Education Support Fund (Bursary) Portal Information Session
Let us support you with any questions!
February 8th, 2024 at 7pm
ECEBC and the Government of British Columbia understand how important these bursaries are for students who are planning the next steps in their education or career.
Together with the Province, we are working to support as many students as possible. Bursaries will be available to students enrolled in a program of study for Early Childhood Education in Ministry approved post-secondary institutions.
with priority going to:
- Students who self-identify as Indigenous to Canada (First Nations, Métis, Inuit)
The remaining applications will be processed on a first come, first served basis, time stamped within the new system. Funding will be distributed upon proof of course completion with a passing grade, through the submission of a transcript following the end of the semester. Please note only Canadian citizens and permanent residents are eligible to apply and receive bursaries.
Please note: Winter 2024 semester
- Application submissions will be open from 7am on March 1st 2024, and close at 11:59pm on March 15th 2024.
- Approved applicants will be informed by email when processing is completed. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list.
- Transcripts showing completed courses must be uploaded to your online account/profile by 11:59pm on May 15th 2024. Please note - we do not accept transcripts sent by third parties (school/college), or by fax, post or by email.
- Transcripts received after this time/date will not be accepted.
Please contact the bursary team at email@example.com or call 604 709 6063 ext. 1 for any questions, concerns, help, guidance, and/or support.
- Read the bursary guidelines.
- Keep a note of your registration email/password and method of 2FA in a secure manner.
- Check and double check the information you are sending to us.