ECE Education Support Fund (Bursary) Fall 2023 Semester
The Fall 2023 semester bursary intake is now closed – thank you to all who applied.
The bursary staff will now be reviewing these applications and will let you know if we require any further information. If your application is complete you will receive an ‘accepted’ notification from us.
When funding is approved, an email will be sent out and your transcripts, showing the courses you applied for are complete with a passing grade, are required before 11:59pm on January 15th 2024.
Intake dates for the Winter 2024 bursary will be announced in the new year.
We appreciate your patience during the bursary process.
Please contact the Bursary Team on email@example.com or phone 604 709 6063 ext.1
ECEBC and the Government of British Columbia understand how important these bursaries are for students who are planning the next steps in their education or career.
Together with the Province, we are working to support as many students as possible. Bursaries will be available to students enrolled in a program of study for Early Childhood Education in Ministry approved post-secondary institutions.
with priority going to:
- Students who self-identify as Indigenous to Canada (First Nations, Métis, Inuit)
The remaining applications will be processed on a first come, first served basis, time stamped within the new system. Funding will be distributed upon proof of course completion with a passing grade, through the submission of a transcript following the end of the semester. Please note only Canadian citizens and permanent residents are eligible to apply and receive bursaries.
Please note: Fall 2023 semester
- Application submissions will be open from 7am on October 2nd 2023, and close at 11:59pm on October 16th 2023.
- Approved applicants will be informed by email when processing is completed. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list.
- Transcripts showing completed courses must be uploaded to your online account/profile by 11:59pm on January 15th 2024. Please note - we do not accept transcripts sent by third parties (school/college), or by fax, post or by email.
- Transcripts received after this time/date will not be accepted.
Please contact the bursary team at email@example.com or call 604 709 6063 ext. 1 for any questions, concerns, help, guidance, and/or support.
- Read the bursary guidelines.
- Keep a note of your registration email/password and method of 2FA in a secure manner.
- Check and double check the information you are sending to us.