Please note: membership fees effective April 1, 2009 reflect the Canadian Child Care Federation rate increase. Over 80% of responding members voted YES to increasing ECEBC membership fees, to retain our affiliation with CCCF. Thank you very much for your responses.
Download our membership brochure for more information (PDF)
Download, print and mail in the Pre-Authorized
Payment Agreement Form
As a member you:
- Know that you are continuing to support the advancement of early childhood education and care
- Strengthen ECEBC’s ability to continue to provide educational opportunities, publications and resources to educators across the province
- Receive 4 issues of the Early Childhood Educator Journal each year
- Have the opportunity to belong to your local ECEBC branch
- Automatically become a member of the Canadian Child Care Federation and receive 2 paper and 2 electronic issues of Interaction
- Receive significantly reduced prices for our annual Provincial
Conference held in May
- Receive ECEBC’s Code of Ethics
- Opportunity to participate in bi-monthly Members Only calls - these virtual
events offer provincial networking and a chance to connect, share, and receive
support from colleagues, listen to a guest speaker and receive news from ECEBC.
BC Provincial Registration Requirements – Ministry for Children and Family Development
For information regarding regulatory requirements for registration as an Early Childhood Educator in British Columbia please see the Early Childhood Education Information webpage. The Early Childhood Registry can be contacted Toll Free through the Child Care Call Centre: 1-888-338-6622 or directly at (250) 356-6285.
Click here for a downloadable ECEBC member services poster that you can post and share in your workplace.
Subscriptions to the Early Childhood Educator Journal are available to institutions and to individuals ineligible for membership for $50.00 annually. Download the subscription application form.